Friday, April 3, 2015

Atmos Makeover: A Space Odyssey, Part 1

Here at Sound & Vision we've given a considerable amount of scope to Dolby At mos in this way, and rightly so. We called it "the most perceivable propel in home theater sound subsequent to the presentation of loss less advanced sound configurations on Blu-beam. Furthermore, its one that leaves Dolby Pro Logic IIz and DTS Neo: X (stature and width-channel encompass positions) in the dust."

While I never by and by introduced the tallness or width-direct configurations in my theater, I had heard some demos and never was exceptionally inspired with them. At mos, nonetheless, is not the same as anything that went before it. It's an "item based" encompass organize initially produced for film that permits motion picture sound blenders to place sound sources (the items) anyplace inside the theater, including overhead.

At the point when At mos was initially reported for the theater in 2012, I was eager to go and hear it for myself. Lamentably, the nearest theater was more than 60 miles away and I wasn't willing to cross two extensions and pay for stopping in San Francisco just to hear overhead speakers with item based sound blending. I've still yet to hear an At mos soundtrack in a film theater—despite the fact that my girl has and raves about it. At the same time I'm truly upbeat its at last gone to the home, on the grounds that I'd rather watch a film in my theater versus the overrated inexpiable at any rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment